Monday, January 31, 2011

Number Three

So, blog readers..... I'm sitting in the library again. It's 2:07. I'm going to go to rehearsal in a few minutes. There's a sophomore sitting a few seats down. He smells like product a lot of the time.  The Friend with pigtails is on the other side of me, typing to you as well.

I love being a wall. I'm going to be practicing on being a better, more funny wall. I just laughed. I have a terrible laugh. "HURRRGGUUURRHHAAAA" "Bre just laughed."

The sophomore and the junior next to me are assaulting each other. Silence in the library? Yeah right.

I wish that this had word count so I wouldn't have to resort to copy-pasta to Word and checking it that way. It takes a few seconds, but a few seconds of my life that I will never get back. Tomorrow I get to meet my third grader. I'm exited. I'm hoping the kid won't think I'm a weirdo or think that I'm not as cool when not in person. What if I say something that makes him not want to get old?

Meh. I have to go.


I'm back. It's now 2:04, the next day. Actually, it's Thursday. It was my birthday yesterday. The snowday. Yep. I got to shovel on the snow day, on my BIRTHDAY. THE DAY I CELEBRATE MY BIRTH.

1 comment:

  1. "What if I say something that makes him not want to get old?" This elicited a hearty, audible chuckle from yours truly.

    ReplyDelete