Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Men Are Always Right

Men are always right? Right? Yes, men. Men men men men men. Men can wear ties, suits, and top hats. Men rule the world. Our species is not called "human" one hundred percent of the time, but "man." What is it about men that make them so much more superior? Their ability to grow facial hair? Their ability to never get pregnant? Ahhhh that. They can never have babies. Therefore they are completely more sufficient and able in the world to complete that, that a woman cannot.

What is it about the "wo" at the beginning of "woman" that makes the feminine race less able? "WO IS ME."

Man is a disgusting creature that walks among us all. They are so much more powerful than females, physically and legally and economically. Men are terrible and need to be stopped.

Anyway, so I have a doctor's appointment today. I'm not excited. I hate needles in shot formation. I mean, it's one thing if I'm doing it myself; I pierced my own ears for the second holes myself, but shots? NO.

I hate the doctors. I just don't like people touching me. AND DOCTORS ARE VERY TOUCHY.

I hate the inspections too. It's like there's no personal space or privacy. "Hey let's shove this down your throat! Oh, also, let me look into your head with this light. Okkaaayyy now it's time for you to get stabbed with this needle, and this one, and this one. All done! But don't forget! You get to have a sticker!"

I have to go now.

I

Hate

This....


>:O


No comments:

Post a Comment