Thursday, April 14, 2011

Anything that can go wrong will? Yeah thanks Murphy.

So so so popular. Check out how popular I am. People come from long and far to read my words. The pressure's on to be a real stand up comic.

... I've got nothing.

So Donald Trump might be running for president. This makes me very interested in politics all of a sudden.

"We interrupt this broad-cast of 'Rare Native-American Instruments of the 18th Century' for a message from your leader, President Trump."

I would absolutely love to watch all that comb-over making a speech on the future of our country in his Trump accent... or Traccent, as I like to say. I'm curious as to what he'd do as president.

Trump check-list ... or.... "Trumist For Check-Trumping," as I like to say.

1- Gain American's trust
2- Fire everyone
3- Invest in war efforts new sciences on hair growth
4- Learn the native tongue of the Navajo Code Talkers


LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, GIVE IT UP FOR THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

No comments:

Post a Comment