Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Guy is a pretty cool dude.

I'm happy. I'm really, really happy. He's pretty awesome. It's not even awkward having his mom be my teacher. Ha... I've known her longer than I've known him. That's odd, but whatever. She's super funny, and I'm pretty sure she approves of me.

For the viewers that don't know, she's my art and drama teacher. We'll call her.... Ms. Drama Teacher. The best part? My mom likes her. This is turning into something really quite.... right. I mean, I'm doing everything right this time. This is the first relationship I haven't hidden from her. Mainly because I'm not ashamed of the guy. I've risen my standards since last year. And one lonely year went by where sometimes I'd regret it, because it kinda sucks to be alone all the time. But It's so much more worth it to be with someone that is a respectable and kind and over-all nice guy.

I was watching my recording of the play last night. Our voices are magical together. :3

1 comment:

  1. It's kind of fun to read your blog posts in reverse order (the order in which they appear). I had guessed at Guy's identity, so this post confirms my hypothesis.

    ReplyDelete