Thursday, May 26, 2011

How many did I need again?

About three million more.

I've been looking back on the older posts (and even old journal entrees written in an actual journal... o_o) and I'm glad that I don't whine as much. Cassie's right. I'm a whine bag.

Anyway. So portfolios are due soon. Too soon. Mr. English Teacher, you enjoy this too much. I've got a terrible lit. analysis on The Great Gatsby and an unfinished story I was originally only experimenting with. Luckily, I know where I'm going with the plot, however, I'm terrible at condensing my work. There's no way I can write the story in the amount of days I have left. I know it was no excuse, but Drama really took a lot of my time. Not being on the computer that often at home really pulled weight on my (lack of) work. I just want to get a B in English again. B-? Sure. I need to get honor roll again. Then I'd have one whole year under my belt, as opposed to freshman year and sophomore year where grades went to hell and back.

I was thinking of the other story I had been working on, Nonexistent. >_> So much time was wasted on that story. I wrote it and finished it poorly. They Guy wants to read it. Lol, yeah right. The last thing I want is for him to read something I wrote. I don't let him see my drawings either. He's so much... better than me. Significantly better than me at nearly everything. It's a little disappointing. Time's going by so fast now. I want to be able to see him during the summer, and I will. I can't wait to take him to our towns' festival this summer. It's so lame and terrible. He's going to thoroughly enjoy it. KNOWING HIM HE'D ENJOY IT BETTER THAN ME. BECAUSE HE DOES EEVVEERRYYTTHHIINNGG BETTER THAN ME.

1 comment: