Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I can always assume.

Wow, fourth quarter is over.

Well, for the most part. It's pretty incredible. I spent all this year complaining about how much homework (portfolio work) in English, and how many more entries I needed, and now it's all over.Granted, I'm so glad that I don't have the work hanging over my head now, but seriously. I'm pretty much done with Honors English 11. It's such a sad thing to realize. I really liked the conversations we had in class; I always felt so smart.

Now I'm off to AP English. It's not something I'm looking forward to. I have friends who say they wish they could go back to Honors English 11. I'm one of them now. We should get jackets.

I'll be with the same group of kids, yes. Maybe we can still govern our own book groups. I doubt it; I heard the class has a lot of busy work. So basically I'll be bored without any work. Lovely.

2 comments: