Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'll Meet You There

Owl City is a pretty awesome musical group. I can see where some people would get bored with them, but then again, it doesn't matter what people think, right? I'm not one of those people who only listens to music that no one else listens to; but at the same time I'm not a pop culture buff either. I like to think that I have a nice variety of well known, kinda known, and unknown music. That way I can function in normal society, while still being different. When I find someone that listens to a group that I think is virtually unknown, it makes me so happy (assuming that the person is someone I'd like to have something in common with, not some gross, gnarly person).

Lately I've been listening to more A Perfect Circle. I've always liked their old album, "Thirteenth Step," and recently downloaded their second one "Mer De Noms." Not. Bad. At. All.

I forgot what possessed me to do so, but I used to have the discography. Well, my really awesome 4GB iPod didn't hold a whole lot of music so I ended up deleting most of their music. (Shut up, I was like, fourteen. I appreciated nothing.) Well, the other day I listened to music on the computer, and "3 Libras" came on, and when I heard the famous "you don't, you don't, you don't, see me!" I was all, "... :3" And do I am adding their albums back. It was sad at the time because that was a confusing time when I thought The Guy didn't like me as a person at all. I love when songs say exactly what I'm feeling. APC is a good translator. I'm a fan. My Best Friend likes them too. She's actually the one that got me into them what? Freshman year? She;s going through a hard time. >_> More like a hard year. I hate being so damn useless. I'm unable to comfort her. I make attempts, but they're all without winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment