Friday, May 6, 2011

Oh Lawds

I need about ten more posts to fill my English class quota. I've been super busy with Drama Club, a history project, and just plain life. I have none, but it sure takes up a lot of my time. I spend most of it pretending to be awesome. My history project was on the 1950's. I like the style. But being the first to present is death. My class is outspoken. Unruly. Kinda like this.



Why can't they be more...... More like this.


Then I'd be able to present without feeling like I want to strangle every single one of them with the intensity of one thousand men.

No... One thousand suns. THE INTENSITY OF ONE THOUSAND SUNS.

Every two sentences someone screamed nonsense. And every three sentences someone asked a stupid question.


"HEY ARE YOU DOING THE 1950s?"

"WHAT'S A POODLE SKIRT?"

"DID YOU KNOW ELVIS DIED ON THE CRAPPER?"

"I'M TWELVE."

"WAIT. DON'T GO SO FAST. I'M TOO BUSY BEING ANNOYING."



 



Then the awesome kids who were the worst got really mad when we handed out the test and they didn't know any of the answers. Tough luck. THEN they all complained because they wanted to go next and we had to take two classes to present a twenty minute project.


Well, at least it's Friday.


Lol... Friday.....

Friday, Friday, gettin' down on Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment