Wednesday, March 16, 2011

On the same day

I would make the post for today on the same on as the one I did today also, but then I'd have to still make up an extra post.

That and the depression from that one will probably make me want to vomit more.

So here is time for a new post.

I got to sit with a guy at lunch today. I'm convincing him to stay in school.

.....

"I'm convincing him to stay in school"

Yeah. He's a keeper.

I don't want to say "I honestly don't find you and your stupidity and your drugs attractive; leave me alone and stop sitting with me" because that's a little mean. But then I feel like I'm leading him on because I'm not saying no. As a matter of fact, I say very little to him. Just leave me alone. Get a cat.

Melissa's doing a whole bunch of stuff.

You know what is creepy? The smallish man that sits next to me made a blog spot. So he could stalk us. SO HE COULD STALK US. Now he posts stuff about US. ALL THE TIME. YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT SOMETIME. YOU'D GET A LAUGH.

Police.

MY FRIEND IS DATING THE CYBER POLICE. I LOL'D SO HARD.
Not even kidding. His name is "Storm." That's his real name too.
"Looks like there's a STORM coming" *As Storm runs towards her*
He was a mod for games and post sites. Therefore, the cyber police.

I have only a few minutes left of the day. I need to get a whole bunch of words in here so you can count for another entry. You must hate reading about people complaining about entries. In their entries.

I NEED MORE THINGS TO TALK ABOUT IN A SHORT TIME TO IT CANNOT BE OF RELEVANCE. JUST SPACE TO TAKE UP....

I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH




YEAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment