Thursday, March 17, 2011

TWO LEFT

I have only one day left until portfolios are due. Ironically I only have two more entrees left. You're in the library again with your English 10 class. They go in almost everyday. Why?

I have to do my lit analysis more. I'm considering passing in the one that we did in class. Melissa's writing a book? Interesting. I'm going to have to read it sometime. My font is really small throughout the blog. I tried to change it back but it decided to be terrible.

I'm only a point away from getting a B- in history. ONE POINT. I'll have to please my teacher extra tomorrow.

Melissa's bow is orange today.

Oh so my soul mate made a terrible joke. He was watching the Celebrity Apprentice and as you may know, Marlee Matlin is on there. She's Deaf. He (before he knew she was deaf) said "Wow, she talks with her hands a lot."

T_T

SHE TALKS WITH HER HANDS A LOT


Anyway. I have to write about 150 more words.

I only have ten more minutes.

Challenge accepted.














I'm watching the computers of your class. hahaa.

I have a joke. What will Wilow Smith (I whip my hair back and forth) sing when she's old?


... "I WHIP MY CHAIR BACK AND FORTH."













Melissa keeps hitting my arm with her mouse. There's this one kid from your class that keeps coming in here. He kept talking during the Bleach movie in anime club the other day. >.<

Melissa's story is coming along nice I presume.

HOW MANY MORE WORDS NOW?

ABOUT 40...

One two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve thirteen fourteen fifteen sixteen seventeen eighteen nineteen twenty twenty-one twenty-two twenty-three twenty-four twenty-five twenty-six twenty-seven twenty-eight twenty-nine thirty.

Cassie's sick. Lol.

Melissa asked me about grammar.

I'm such a boring reporter.

No comments:

Post a Comment