Friday, March 4, 2011

Perfection

We're going to one acts soon. Wow... Drama is going by too fast too. It seems like just the other day I was auditioning, and in just a few practices we'll be done for good. I'm really proud of everyone, though. We, as a cast, have made some real progress. We have a good chance of winning. Ms. Drama Teacher tells us to believe that we're going to win; imagine ourselves accepting the award. It's hard to do that, because if I actually start to believe it, as opposed to being indifferent, then if we don't win, I'll be heartbroken.

Emotions are always running high during one acts. Last year people just burst out crying all the time. It's stressful, amazing, terrible, enjoyable, difficult, depressing, exhilarating, new, and over all flipping awesome.

So I heard that that you're going to be a judge? A GUEST? TO WATCH OUR PLAY! OH MITCH YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE! WE ARE SO THRILLED TO PUT ON A SHOW FOR YOU. OR AT LEAST MELISSA AND I AM BECAUSE YOU WERE UNABLE TO MAKE IT TO THE OTHER ONE. BUT. NONETHELESS. BRAVO!!

Well, I'm out of time, I'm going to go to drama. To get perfect. So you can enjoy us. I'm sure you will. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I'm such a loser and didn't see your play. A psychotically busy loser.

    ReplyDelete